Friday, July 24, 2009

BRIDAL SHOES! SHOES! SHOES!

Hi Guys! Im back..Hope you are all well....
At this point, im guessing you guys have checked out the website by now..If not, please do! You'll love all of our Favors! They're very stylish and unique for all life's events!... http://www.tomi.kateaspenshops.com/
So, Yesterday, I went to my sister's place to hang-out with her and her fiance..and help her pack her stuff... Unfortunately we didn't get any packing or cleaning done (lol), but we did spend some time together..We played tennis {well, her fiance and his friend} while we {sis and I} sat and talked about any and everything!
Unfortunately, there was no internet around so i couldn't blog..;-(... I think its about time i join the band-waggon and get a black-berry, or should I say "CRACK-berry"...lol

So, on to today's topic..BRIDAL SHOES!!! I love love love Shoes..If you wanna make me happy, buy me shoes and ill love you forever....Lol!
Check out the beautiful shoes below...Every and Any bride will fall in love with them!...;-)
I love the fact that you can rock these on your wedding day AND wear it afterwards...

Touch Ups Joyce



Touch Ups Charisma{Love the fact that its not white, but don't see anything glamorous about it}

Giuseppe Zanotti
Martinez Valero- Waverly
Martinez Valero- Vanity...{Absolutely Gorgeous}...
Martinez Valero- Dalton
Martinez Valero- Caprice

Martinez Valero {Very different but nice..}
Martinez Valero
Martinez Valero

Martinez Valero

Martinez Valero
Badgeley Mischka
Martinez Valero...{My least Favorite, but hey!}

Badgeley Mischka... {I absolutely love it.. I just might get it..;-)..}
Badgeley Mischka...{Love it..But this will get uncomfortable after a while}
...Yea, i think i just fell in love with Martinez Valero... Love their shoes!
Tomi...

4 comments:

  1. thanks for stopping by my blog. thot to show some love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and awesome shoes !! im salivating just looking at some of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..I absolutely Love!..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are very beautiful and classic.I like them!

    ReplyDelete