Sunday, July 19, 2009

ORDERS FOR NIGERIA, DEC 09

Hello Everyone! Thank You for stopping by!! Hope you've visited the website http://www.tomi.kateaspenshops.com/ to view and order our beautiful favors!

BRIDES! BRIDES! BRIDES!!!
We are currently taking orders for this coming December for brides getting married in Nigeria! Im sure you guys are aware that December is def a wedding season in Nigeria! ;-).... I'll be there to personally deliver all orders so PUT IN YOUR ORDERs TODAY!!!
Since I can't take international orders via the website, i'll be working with you one-on-one to get your orders...So, email me @{
Tomi.kateaspenshops@gmail.com} or send me a message via this blog!!!
And of course, we're not only delivering wedding favors, we have tons of beautiful favors for bridal showers, baby showers, birthday and anniversary parties, Thanksgiving dinners that can be delivered too!

For everyone that has put their orders in, THANK YOU for allowing us to serve your favor needs....

Tomi Soyoye

www.Tomi.kateaspenshops.com

1 comment:

  1. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice,
    keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later on. All the best

    My web-site; Fake Ray Bans

    ReplyDelete