Wednesday, July 22, 2009

RINGS!

Hi Guys!
Hope everyone is doing really well! Cause I am!
So, today's topic is about RINGS! Yes, ladies and Gentlemen..Wedding engagement Rings and Bands! My oldest sister recently got engaged and boi! I love her ROCK....
Now i know most women want that big SURPRISE PROPOSAL! but what if the proposal was cute and all, but the ring isn't?? What now.. Do you let him know how unhappy you are with the ring, OR do you just suck it up and just appreciate the effort and thought??? Well, Im a very Blunt person and trust me, I will let him know how i feel about the ring... Of course, not immediately but eventually, i'll let him know! Remember, there're nice ways of showing things...

I remember going to my sister's place one time and i opened her laptop. righ there on the desktop, she had a link to the pictures of rings that she loves! Genius idea right?!... I thought it was really funny and cute! There was no way for her man not to see that..Lol!
Nowadays, most girls let their partner know the EXACT {or similar} ring that they want! I plan to give him lots and lots of options!
Also, women, make sure you get your husband-to-be a wedding band that he'll love and appreciate! its NOT only about you...
So, check out these beautiful rings.. oh, and wedding Bands for men...I love each and every one of them! Enjoy...

VERRAGIO.... My 1ST CHOICE.... BEAUTIFUL!



I doubt there's any man that wouldn't fall in love with this Ring!


My 2ND Choice... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!



MY 3RD CHOICE!!!!.....











These Rings are all BEAUTIFUL and very reasonable {price wise}!!! Check out Theknot.com
Tomi...
www.Tomi.kateaspenshops.co m

4 comments:

  1. I love this post knowing am crazy about pretty rings. Nice work you did to your blog, looks really nice.

    I am going to be doing a free giveaway on my blog and would love to use 1 product from your site. Do I get a discount code? You can send me an email at (chizob21@hotmail.com ). Hope your day is going great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know the product yet but just the discount code would be fine by me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! Ladies, there's a 5% discount going on right now! Thats a pretty good discount seeing as the products are already reasonable!!!
    ;-)

    www.Tomi.kateaspenshops.com

    ReplyDelete